Tuesday, September 11, 2012

National Geographic Post

This is a photo of an ice canyon in Greenland. I like this photo because of how deep this ice canyon is . It is about 150 feat deep, fairly deep for an ice canyon. I also like this photo because of the contrast between the white ice, and blue water.To me the picture gives a cold feeling , because of the "cool" colors.

6 comments:

  1. I like this picture and how it has different colors in the water! It makes it seem like its just the picture there and nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the water colors have drastically different shades of blue. The all white ice draws you to look at the colorful water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Contrast of the White, Blue and Black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue of the water compared to the white of the ice looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel hugeness of nature from this picture. it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete